NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sumerian Optics

Byz1453

Just a quick note to say what a pleasure it was to deal with Michael of Sumerian Optics.

On the off chance I emailed him about a travel Dob and I was lucky that he was already making a couple for other customers so he agreed to take my order. He is a one man outfit and under constant demand and I gather he isn't taking further orders for a while whilst he gets to grips with new designs and his workload.

However if you do get the chance to join the Sumerian club I think you will be well pleased with his levels of service.

From placing the order, to discussing my requirements and then final delivery Michael was responsive to my requests and questions. He was also totally honest about the time it would take to produce and the other orders that he was having deliver.

He dropped the scope off personally tonight to my home and raised an issue that he had with a minor supplied part that I probably wouldn't even have noticed myself, promising a full solution as soon as possible.

Lovely, honest, guy to deal with and constantly striving to improve his product. He has delivered a beautiful scope, that I think is value for money given the workmanship, and I can't wait to test it under clear dark skies...

Old school entrepreneurship, humility and levels of service. Kind of restores your faith...

I am a very happy bunny and apologise for the added accumulations of water vapour at various altitudes wherever you may be...

Kieran

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived