Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Ultima 22-66x 100mm ED & Fixed eyepiece

Hi,

i have just bougth the spotting scope Celestron Ultima 22-66x 100mm ED with the original zoom eyepiece 8mm-24mm. Unfortunatelly i knew just right now that this model does not take fixed eyepiece. Can you help me about what the solutions there are to fit a fixed eyepiece 5mm or 6mm into this model? i am looking for an adaptor or something else.

Thanks,

Vassilis

Hello Vassilis, and welome to SGL.

I take it from the description you require an adaptor so that you can use 1.25inch eyepieces. If 'yes' than I think this link is this maybe of help:- http://stores.ebay.com/visionking-optics (it is about halfway down the first page).

I do not know whether the threads on spotting scopes are universal. icon_scratch.gif

Hello Vassilis, and welome to SGL.

I take it from the description you require an adaptor so that you can use 1.25inch eyepieces. If 'yes' than I think this link is this maybe of help:- http://stores.ebay.c...sionking-optics (it is about halfway down the first page).

I do not know whether the threads on spotting scopes are universal. icon_scratch.gif

Thank you for the reply. The zoom eyepiece is removable. As you can see form the photos there are 2 eyepiece treads one above the other. The small one has 34mm diameter and the other one has about 41mm (the second measured by myself). Celestron told me that i need a Female 34mm to 1.25".

Celestron ultima 100mm eyepiece thread 2

Celestron ultima 100mm eyepiece thread 1

Archived