NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New user

hotblack43

A think over time sces seem to collect them selfs ,i started with a 12" reflector thinking ithis will be the only scope i will need ,it was till i looked at other peoples scopes at club night outs i soon brought a 5" frac edt ,which i then brought that scope a 80mm guide scope,after splitting doubles night after night the plenets where great next came my 9.25 sct ,which of course needed another scope a smaller 80mm fl400mmp and the lighter weight ,also i brought over he years 6 pairs of binoculars 10x50mm from the window of a charity shop,they led to sme better qual 50x25 then ame another great pair from a carboot for threee quid and the best binos i own prinz zoom 20-50 x45mm these came woth a few screw on filters they are so sharp nd crisp,my recent purchase was a pair of 20x80mm sky masters,

They are great ,on the scope front still wanting and saving for a 16" reflector i love to image but,visual is my love and the moon never fails to impress me every time

A think if the night sky grips you a few years from now your spare room/ shed / obsy may have 3/4 scopes,ideal would be a super scope a combo of all 3 styles

Pat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived