IC Capture query / advice please

Hi everyone, i was shooting Saturn this morning, first Red channel started at 01:52:05 am, i let it run for 5 minutes, when i load it into VLC to review it it only registers as 2 mins & 8 secs, after running through AS!2 i dropped it into WinJupos to do the ims, went to try Derotate Video & after loading the start time 01:52:05 WinJupos filled in the end time as 01:54:14, this is not 5 minutes & i have no idea why.

The AVI file in the folder has video0005 13-05-27 01-52-05.avi as it's file name as given by IC & on the bottom Win 7 bar the video detail reads 01:57, which would be correct as that's almost 5 minutes.

If anyone can throw some light on this i'd be happy to hear from you, i am using WinJupos 10.0.15.

post-11075-0-26157700-1369658134_thumb.j

EDIT: after looking agin i think it is because the image measurment file is created & given the mid point of the whole video, so WinJupos is probably correct, sorry for wasting a post & your time everyone, any other advice pointers though gratefully recieved.

Archived