NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Northern Lower Michigan

Joanna Sue

Oh and for everyone who might find such manusha useful to know, I am going to post this once just so it is on record and then hopefully most will promptly forget they ever read it. I am three score minus eight months of age. Have a reasonable understanding of Electronics as I spent some time many years ago going to school for such, and also am an Ordained Minister (DD) though I do not practice that skill professionally either. I have four children all grown and two grandchildren. Ironically I work at a job which is primarily driving as I just did not see myself sitting in an office all day or standing at some cash register. As I have said I work a fairly long work week most of the time though that does vary somewhat. I am also sure some believe my elevtor does not go to the top floor but that is a whole other story which is likely beyond what I need post here. Hopefully that did not bore you too much and gives you slightly deeper glimpse as to my personality.

- Joanna

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived