Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all

i would like do know what the difference between the EQ 3-2 mount and the HEQ5 mount apart from the price. Will the EQ 3-2 mount work well with deep ski objects or will I get better results with the HEQ5. I've got the AZ mount at the since Christmas and I think I've got to the point where I need an updated mount to get better pictures any info at all would be brilliant I'd love to know anything and everything you can offer would be much appreciated

Regards

Chris

If you need to ask this question, you should really buy this introductory book to imaging

http://www.firstlightoptics.com/books/making-every-photon-count-steve-richards.html

HEQ5 is better built, more stable and made to a much higher specification. It has less tracking error, more resistance to wind, higher carrying capacity, lower damping time etc....

Archived