350D serial release cable

nephilim

I've finally got the serial release cable for my 350D but i'm having trouble finding 'drivers' for it, my latop asked for the disk that came with it but there was no disk & when I ask it to search for them theres no luck, does anyone have a link to these drivers, i'm clueles when it comes to IT.

I'll have a look thanks altho i think the problem is with the serial to usb adapter, I stupidly bought it without reading the naff reviews. I've had the offer of a decent one from one of SGL's mods whose been extremly helpful but i'll check astronomisers site aswell as I dont want to put him out for no reason.

Steve

This ones more than pants mate, I'm about to get my jacket on, go to my car & run it over !! :rolleyes: Astronomisers didnt work so its definatly the adapter.....serves me right for buying cheap (£2.30)

God help me then,mine was £1.79,lol

God help me then,mine was £1.79,lol

Sorry mate, your doomed :grin: On a serious note though the problem was it came with no disk for the drivers & I found nothing on-line, Psychobilly (above) was exteremly helpful by helping me ALL afternoon trying different drivers until he found one that would work, then it was a problem with assigning com ports to the drivers (I know that pressing 'A' on my laptop produces the letter 'A' on my screen, thats about the extent of my IT knowledge :rolleyes: so he had to help me through that as well :shocked: ) In the end it all came down to making sure the driver was assigned to the right com port & that that port was clicked in the cable option in BYE. The man has the patience of a saint :grin: So my advice is..........Always buy cheap!! (Joke)

Steve

Archived