Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Xbox A-focal simple mod (Cliffs design)

Stargazing_Cliff

Latest xbox cam mod using orginal lens and you can use orginal ir filter keep glass inside cam just get bit tubing that fits over normal ep on telescope

turning xbox cam into a-focal works with wide view ep's i have tested

and almost got orion nebula it work better with more powerfull bigger telescopes.

I made this mod so i can enjoy normal views with ep and if want to try image something just easy slip on the cam over any ep.

307451_10151505878117288_791017738_n.jpg

Image of orion nebula i almost got so you can see it almost works.

Telescope was Newtonium 76700 think ep was 10mm i used when i tested cam mod couple weeks ago.

553045_10151445276122288_607870151_n.jpg

Thats not bad cliff, I will have to give that a go when my current round of projects are finished. I managed to get the orion neb, but not very well a few weeks ago. Pic is on the 3rd page, here. I was through a 127 mak at prime focus and a focal reducer, with a screw in type IR filter. I cannot for the life of me remember if that was the ps3 cam or xbox, but got similar results iirc.

Simon.

Thats not bad cliff, I will have to give that a go when my current round of projects are finished. I managed to get the orion neb, but not very well a few weeks ago. Pic is on the 3rd page, here. I was through a 127 mak at prime focus and a focal reducer, with a screw in type IR filter. I cannot for the life of me remember if that was the ps3 cam or xbox, but got similar results iirc.

Simon.

Seen your monocular pretty cool :) doesnt matter what pics look like least it's looking into space and picking some things up.

Archived