NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Images required for booklet - Spring Star Party 2013 @ Kelling Heath

daviduk8

Hi All,

Well its that time of year again, when we are getting prepared for the Spring Star Party at Kelling. As always i am now putting together the welcome pack and would like to put an Astro image in the centerfold.

It would preferably be from last years event although i know the weather wasn't brilliant so this might be challenging. scare.gif It needs to be A4 in size and preferably 300dpi or better.

The welcome pack goes to over 200 people at the event so what better way to show off the Kelling skies and what you have achieved!

Also if anyone has any ideas for things they would find useful in the welcome pack or information tent then please let me know.

You can forward images to norwichas@ntlworld.com and any ideas, suggestions etc

I will over the next few weeks be updating www.starparty.org with weekend details - traders, telescope tour etc

Much appreciated as always and see you in April! cool.gif

David Provan

Norwich Astronomical Society

Hi David, I am new to the forum, live in Suffolk, Can you tell me a little about the Star party at Kelling ? I have been into astronomy for many years and have only lived in Suffolk for a few after 18 years in Devon (not so clear nights!), so looking to join in with events and activities over here in the east. Many thanks

Hi David, I am new to the forum, live in Suffolk, Can you tell me a little about the Star party at Kelling ? I have been into astronomy for many years and have only lived in Suffolk for a few after 18 years in Devon (not so clear nights!), so looking to join in with events and activities over here in the east. Many thanks

You should find all the information you want here:

http://www.starparty.org/

http://starparty.las...rg.uk/index.php

Archived