NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi from Stoke on Trent

guti14

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow folks first of all thanks for the great welcome and secondly the great advice that just keeps coming. For a complete newbie even the best books to read is a great starting point I must say.

Auspom - I was not aware that keele did that. I am very close only in knutton so close enough to walk on a nice day. Is this something that happens every week weather permitting or is it only on special occaisions?

Also to all the stokies, do we have a society or club locally? Obviously be a great place to start if we did.

Off to bed now after my night shift but i shall return before i head off back to work.

Thanks again everyone!

Guti, pretty sure its on every tues but you'd have to check on the saturdays. Just looking in the astronomy now magazine and its on Tues 5th Feb 8.00pm, Sat 9th Feb 1.00pm, Tues 12th Feb 8.00pm,Tues 19th Feb 8.00pm. phone 01782 734086, www.astro.keele.ac.uk/~obs/.

Hope this helps

Scott

Hey guys just managed to grab some time here before bed. Good job I posted when I did as the meeting on Tuesday falls on my week off and managed to convince the better half ot come to Keele next Saturday too. Thanks again guys.

Archived