Beginner Question

what are your preferences in viewing? if its dso then you might be looking for a 30mmish ep where as if its planetary then possibly a 6-7mm ep. budget also dictates. many ppl have good things to say about zoom lenses although i've never used one.

Scott

If you only have the stock 25mm and 10mm than I would say the next step would be a X2 Barlow as that effectively doubles your EP collection. Others may have another opinion though.

if the quality of your ep is not great then a barlow will only magnify the problem :sad:

Thanks for the replies so may go on the hunt for both a 30mm and 6-7mm ep

mike, these were only sugestions. there is a great thread (i'll try to find it) that goes through the various mags of eps

its called eye pieces- the very least you need and it's pinned at the beginning of this (beginners) forum. I would strongly sugest you read it before parting with your hard earned.

Scott

Archived