collimation.....

Ok well im new to this really but only thing i can think of is a star test if you search on here for collimation there are tutorials but without a mark it will be difficult, although a star test doesn't need the mark you can adjust the mirror to get collimation about right, Only other thing to do is to take mirror out and place a spot in middle yourself if you search on Google you can buy triangle ones or circles as you live not far from Widnes why don't you pop down to Liverpool Astronomical society on a Wednesday evening someone there will help you.

Sorry i cant help you i don't use them i use a Cheshire for mine im sure Church of the flying spaghetti monster will tell you which one he uses, if you have no luck pop down to to Widnes these no charge they let you go 3-4 times before asking you join they showed me how to collimate my scope they are really nice.

Archived