Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Help buying Canon 600d camera

g7hej

Good morning bit confused this morning, i am going to opt for the canon 600d but looking through ebay i notice the different models of it

Canon Kiss X5 Twin Lens Kit + EF-S 18-55mm + 55-250mm IS II ~ EOS 600D T3i ~ NEW at 579 pounds new or

Canon EOS 600D 18MP Digital Camera + 3" LCD + EF-S 18-135mm IS Lens at 839 pounds new??

what is the difference ??? apart from lennse, where would you recommend buying from ??

regards graham in blackpool

Google it for confirmation, but I believe the camera body is identical - just different names for different markets. United States and Europe being two of them.

If you need the lenses then look for the best bundle deal. DSLR lenses usually spell doom for your finances as you'll want more and more...

I bought my 600D from Dixons at an airport for a god price. Pixmania is another supplier I have dealt with before and found them very reliable.

Combined with APT (Astro Photography Tool) a dedicated software to control this camera it makes a great kit! The supplied Canon Utilities goes a long way too!

edit PS The Andromeda in my little SGL gallery was taken using this Canon and the supplied software.

Archived