NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

error 0xe06d7363 stops Redshift

More hair pulling out sessions. I`m getting fed up with these P.C.s. I reckon P.C. stands for Perpetual Crash! Anyway having been advised by Redshift tech help, my version of Redshift 6 should now accept the serial key. Of course, when I go to try it, I now get the message `application unable to start correctly (0xe06d7363)` . A search for the solution takes me to a download fix. It`s a fix alright, after spending a little time scanning my computer it announces that it can fix the bugs then demands a payment of $30. :BangHead: I`ve got a hammer in the garage which I havn`t used for a while! Has anyone got a `genuine` method to fix this error, please

• 3 weeks later...

I got a reply from the help desk which suggested when using windows vista/7 that I right click and

`run as administrator`. However that did not help. When I loaded it onto a different laptop the program worked fine,

so it appears there is an issue with the particular computer that I originally used it with.

Archived