NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Eq3 pro synscan

astrostu

Hi guys I think I am gonna go with the budget astrophotography route like stan26 on here. Gonna start out with widefeild objects with my dslr. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an eq3 pro synscan for under £341 this is the cheapest I've seen it ?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Well Thts it ordered! Been thinking about it for ages so I just went for it. What a bargin, still wondering how to brake the news to her indoors about it ....? Anyone....? Lol

Hey peter its good to hear someone else who uses an eq3 to image with Awsome. I'm just gonna use it for wide field for the minute with my dslr. When I get used to it I may get an 80ed frac and try some deeper sky objects. Love to turn out images like the ones I found of yours. And also like stan26. Do you have anything with just camera and mount unguided in particular tht you could show me peter?

Thanks in advance stu~

Canon 200/2.8L @ f2.8 mix of 60,120 and 240s unguided subs on Pier polar aligned using Polarscope

IC%201396%20Herschels%20Garnet%20Star%20Canon%201000D%20%20200-2.8-2%208bs.jpg

Canon 200/2.8L @ f2.8 60,120 and 240s unguided subs on Pier polar aligned using Polarscope

NAN%20and%20Pelican%2063x120s%20%20Canon%20200%20f2_8L%20at%20f2_8%20800jpg.jpg

Canon 50/1.8 EF II @ f4 unguided 240s subs on pier polar aligned using Polarscope

SGL_WF_1%20Cygnus%20Nebs.jpg

Canon 50/1.8 EF II @ f4 unguided 240s subs clifftop site on the suplied tripod... polar aligned using Polarscope

SGL_WF_2%20Milky%20Way%20Sag-Oph.jpg

Peter...

WOW! fantastic, thts what im talking about. if i coud get images like this i would be more than pleased. Well done btw peter very nice images.

between now and when the mount arrives+ skys clear im gonna have to work out some good targets to image. Im a stickler for content, evin if the images look awsome i need to know as much info about the target area as i can find. for eg. if there are supernova in the image or black holes, double stars galaxys ect. you know what i mean. i want all my targets to be more than prity pictures i wannaa be able to tell people about them do you know what i mean?

Just like when you show someone an image and they go " Thts cool, but what is it I'm looking at? " I like to be able to tell them exactly what's in the image... Well not every point of light but the main points of interest. I'm weird I know but like to know what I'm seeing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived