Picstop - Anyone Used/bought From Them Before?

Hey all

Sorry for a kind of pointless thread, but I'm not happy after paying extra for next day delivery, and then my telescope not turning up!

I'm not usually impatient, but I thought on the off chance that we had one clear night this bank holiday, it would be nice to get out and take a peek! (no such luck... at least the clouds weren't from MY box this weekend?)

I'm going to ring tomorrow and ask for a refund of my postage - just wondering what sort of response to expect and weather i've just been unlucky?

Ginger

I had a set of bins that had to be sent back, i had to post them back myself and pay for postage, replacement bins took nearly 6 weeks to arrive, not the best of service.

Im sure Amazon use them for various things

I had the same thing with Rother Valley Optics, when I called them they said they dispatched it that day and it must be the couriers fault. When it arrived it had in fact been dispatched on the the Thursday but it arrived on the Monday, as it was free next day delivery I couldn't really complain but it still annoyed me. If you paid for next day then they should refund you your delivery cost if it doesn't arrive, so I was told on a different occasion by trading standards.

Archived