Hello From SE England

skyhigh

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Skyhigh and welcome to SGL.

Where in the South East are you?

I'm a member of Worthing Skywatchers and we have several obs sessions each month.

Let me know where you are and I can send you details if you like?

Lot's of members turn out with different scopes and one chap has the Skywatcher 250 Dob and often comes along.

PM me with your details ;)

Since joining the forum and having spent the weekend researching various options, I have decided to go for the Skywatcher 250PX along with the required accessories for collimation and digiscoping.

I should take delivery within the next 48 hours.

Appreciate all the replies...

The delivery of my Skywatcher 250PX and accessories should have taken place today,but now scheduled to take place this weekend.Oh, the joy of purchasing goods on line or by telephone.A simple task,yet defeated by the delivery process.Will spare you the full details,but just to say it has been an extremely frustrating and disappointing day.

Have now taken delivery of the Skywatcher 250PX, it's certainly substantial as expected.

It was extremely well packaged, with clear precise instructions making the assembly very straight forward indeed.

The build quality is excellent and certainly looks impressive.

Just about to run through the collimation process which is explained in the user manual.

Hope to test it tonight.

Archived