NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

celestron c8 corrector

best i can do prime focus 2 mp agent v5 web cam bright sunny day 500 mtr tv antena

My apologies for hijacking this thread however I have a agent v5 and have been searching for how to remove the focus lens so I can do prime focus with it. Is it as simple as just 'lifting' off the front lens with a screwdriver ? I intend to use it as my guide camera through a Tasco 99vr. or planetary imaging. Any help appreciated.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
found this looks like corrector fake this is 4 old c8""" Serial number is 6072 appears in three places, as shown above, scribed on edge of corrector plate under retaining ring, and on back of secondary mirror at www.flickr.com/photos/edhiker/4925860244 .

What a pain. Looks like you have been done. However, as said if you paid by PayPal you should be able to get your money back. As belt and bracers I also ensure that my PayPal account directs to a Credit Card as you get more protection there too (and PayPal try desperately to get you to use a debit card...) On one occassion I did have to go down the credit card route but that was because it was a non-delivery claim and because the seller had printed a postage label through e-bay!?:)

Archived