NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Connecting Fuji to Skyliner 150p

Csuka

I haven't seen anything Fuji specific. (I was looking a couple months back to use my wife camera)

but, I'm wondering if a universal camera adapter would work. Or make one from pvc pipe.

Hello!

Does the camera have a Threaded bit which surrounds the lens?

If so you fit it to the telescope perfectly buy using an adapter which fits onto a 1.25" eyepiece (most Plossls for example).

You then use a simple camera filter step ring to screw the two together

If you can find the adapter (ther were some on astroboot not long ago, not sure if still there). then the total cost is about a tenner and gives you a light tight solid conection at the perfect ceter of both lenses.

I use this on my fuji s 5500.

I'll see if I can find my old post on this.

Hello!

Does the camera have a Threaded bit which surrounds the lens?

If so you fit it to the telescope perfectly buy using an adapter which fits onto a 1.25" eyepiece (most Plossls for example).

You then use a simple camera filter step ring to screw the two together

If you can find the adapter (ther were some on astroboot not long ago, not sure if still there). then the total cost is about a tenner and gives you a light tight solid conection at the perfect ceter of both lenses.

I use this on my fuji s 5500.

I'll see if I can find my old post on this.

Yes it has the bit which surrounds the lens, but i heard that you need to be able to take the lens out?

If you don't have to remove the lens could you send me a link to the kind of thing that i would need?

Thanks

Archived