Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Cellestron Powerseeker 114mm Eq

A warm Hi to everyone .

I know very little about Telescopes but got the urge to buy a secondhand one ,this being a Powerseeker 114mm Eq,

so thanks to the wonderful forums like this one i managed to set it up in a fashion and poke the right end of the Powerseeker out of my attic conversion roof window,

I have to say many hours latter i homed in on the moon,even though it was rather large and i thought it would be easy to find it ,but not so lol ,i found the sight finder helper ,not helping me very much as it was showing itself there ,but no moon in the the main eye piece ,now i know i should have read up on all this but ,i got excited and could not wait ,and when at last the moon showed its self i was amazed ,it was breathtaking ,so now i am off to read all i can on this forum

just one more thing this is what came with the telescope and was wondering if they were good enough .

1 H12 CELLESTRON LENS

1 K20 CELLESTRON LENS

1 SR4 CELLESTRON LENS

1 BARLOW 3X LENS

Archived