NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Zoom Eye peices and DSLR

Williams

Hey peeps, Just need some help regarding a zoom eye peice and canon 1100d dslr attachment for my Skywatcher 200p. I have done some searching and plenty of reading but not found a definitive answer. I've seen the Baader Hyperion zoom has optional parts to connect a dslr camera but I can't work out what I need..

Also, the Celestron 8-24mm Zoom Eyepiece has a T-thread for direct camera attachment just below the rubber eye cup, but I just wanna make sure everything will fit before spending yet more cash :)

Does anyone have this kit setup and running? any good? thanks! :)

The Hyperion zoom comes with all you need apart from the T thread, mine came with a T adapter that screws in to a T thread and then you can screw it to the top of the EP after removing the rubber top.

So all you will need is the T thread and it shouls be fine. But I would check with whoever you order from just to make sure the T adapter is included.

I can't speak for the celestron though.

Archived