Belated Jupiter

JamesF

I've been catching up with some of my processing and discovered these tucked away and forgotten about since mid October last year.

All taken with a 127 Mak, an SPC880 and SharpCap. Stacked in Registax 6 and cropped. All taken on the same night, probably within half an hour of each other. The first is an unbarlowed image, the second with a Celestron Ultima 2x barlow and the third with a TeleVue 3x barlow and I think the focusing was a bit off.

I've captured a few images now that I like, but the second shot is possibly the first time I've captured an image and thought to myself "I'm actually quite proud of that". I hope you agree :)

James

jupiter-01_10_2011-01_46_32-1.pngjupiter-01_10_2011-01_29_43-1.pngjupiter-01_10_2011-01_10_46-1.png

Thank you.

I tried to capture some more a couple of evenings ago, but Jupiter doesn't seem to be presenting a very interesting aspect at the moment. Might have to wait until next time around.

Still, there's the considerably larger challenge of Saturn to look forward to now.

James

Archived