NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Signature, avatar and other options

I'm here over 24 hours now and more then 10 posts. I thought I was able to add a signature and avatar.

Is there a list on the forum to show what you need for which option? I have seen the list of rankings from vacuum to dark energy but do not understand the rest, yet.

Could anyone help me? :p

Astro-Nova - Like most forum sites, this one may take a day or so for the moderators or administrators to check out your posts for any viruses, etc., which after ten posts, you seem to be OK in that department. To see if you can now add an avatar, signiture, etc., click on the "Control" button on the top of each page. Your profile info will come up and if your'e ready to edit your profile info, a column on the left will give you access to the new or changes you want to make. But be patient, some times it takes a little time for your profile options to appear.

And welcome to the SGL if I haven't already done so.

Archived