hi guys....has anyone out there had any experience with useing a bridge camera (cant afford an slr)and a sw130p? its a fujifilm s 1600. is there some sorta adapter to hook the two up somehow? any comment/suggestions welcomw ...............sg..................

I had a nose on the net at various designs and went straight for the fishing tackle!.....Here's a pic of what I came up with. Not sure I'm that into the 'fixes to the EP' idea, surely must stress it, although my point & shoot cam is small and light so no major issue but your's is gonna be heavier. :)

Ed

post-32490-133877726449_thumb.jpg

bridge cameras work ok for the moon afocally but My fuji s9600 was too noisy for dso work I think its a function of the small sensor but it may be that i don't have a good scope for imaging (or mount) (or any talent come to think of it)

Archived