NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

changing you imaging scope

Daniel-K

ok so after being pipped at the post last night on ebay i have seriously thought about changing scopes. the thing is i have only ever owned a newt and for some what convinced that getting one of these Altair Astro GSO 6" F9 Ritchey Chretien Astrograph (Fully Loaded)*::*Astrograph telescopes*::*Telescopes*::*Altair Astrowill make me happy but it means selling my newt.

but then i saw one of these Altair Astro GSO 8" F5 Newtonian Telescope*::*Astrograph telescopes*::*Telescopes*::*Altair Astro and after reading about it i really like this aswell but its a newt.

i need some help guys with a £400 budget on a ota or sell my EP's which i hardly use due to imaging and get http://www.altairastro.com/product.php?productid=16462&cat=268&page=1

tbh mate watching your threads and meeting you. I would concentrate on getting your basics right and save your money. You have progressed a lot and the "must" change scope is probably the wrong decision at the moment.

Flats : Get them cracked

Guding, get that cracked

Camera = Want to borrow my old 1000D modded ?

Processing, an art form

Get these sorted and then think about moving up the scope.

Please don't take offence, I have been there and did the same.

Archived