Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

How do I edit and replace a lost image on an earlier post?

Lat week I posted an image of the Rosette nebula which was linked directly to my Flickr account. I've been doing some editing of my Flickr account today and annoyingly the image I posted is now blank - it cannot find the Flickr link anymore even though it's there (but in a different position to where it was before - I think this is the problem).

I've looked through the edit options, and can re-add the new Flickr link to the image I want, but it looks like it will just re-post as a new thread all over again - which looks like a "bump" trying to get attention to this image, which is not what I want.

So - how do I reactivate the Flickr image link to the original post without it being resubmitted all over again? You'll see the problem on the following weblink http://stargazerslounge.com/imaging-deep-sky/170737-rosette-nebula-4-panel-narrowband-mosaic.html

Archived