Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wo binoviewers and skyliner 200p dob

sunshine185

Just give the above a good going over, along with a celestron 2x Barlow/t-threaded extension tube. First the bad news, no matter where I put the wo 1x6 corrector, I couldn't achieve focus. Tried it screwed directly in the bv and screwed into the extension tube after removing the Barlow element, both without success. I then tried the bv in the scope with the celestron Barlow element from the extension tube screwed in the bottom of the bv, it worked fine, then, put the 2x Barlow back into the extension tube, put it in the scope and put the bv into this. Again I could achieve focus. It is so baffling why the 1x6 corrector won't work no matter where I put it and yet the 2x Barlow element does, after all, its only a lens isn't it. Will report back if any further findings are worth noting.

Archived