my BIG dob is on its wayyy :)

hi todd and thx....just peeked at ye pics....amazing pics u have there :)

the close moon shot is awesome....is that a view i could see with a 12" dob ?

this one >>>>>Moon 9/7/11 picture by pah43 - Photobucket

yes if every thing works as it should and you buy a decent barlow,go for a phillips webcam

Buy Cheap Astronomy at Morgan Computers

these are very good and will get you super pics and videos of planets and the moon that will blow you a way and you freinds and family if you get a minute take a look at this video i did on youtube with the said webcam and 12" reflector

the 12 " scope will really get the heart race in after videoing the moon ,always here if help is needed

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi again todd....lol i meant could i see the moon like it is in your pics live....im way to inexperience for video-ing it or even takeing pics of it...just to know i will get some live views of the moon and jups like your pics would be just too awesome...ive no idea what to expect with this scope :)

is it normal to order a 12" scope and b4 it even arrives ye want a 20" one instead ???....its hard work being a newbie ...:)

ive just built a 12'x16' home recording studio....it would not take much to build a outside obs with slide off roof perhaps....perfect for a 20" ?.....ok mabe next year then ! :(

Archived