NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Flippin' sky!

Just been locking the doors before retiring for the evening, the rain has stopped and the clouds have all gone. It's a bit draughty, but the sky is as good as I've seen it here for ages. Why does it have to do this? Is it just taunting me?

I hope that its a precursor to a smashing weekend at the party, and maybe I'll get a go tomorrow night, but I'm impressed again, and after the nasty skies we've had here over the last few months I'm reinvigorated (for tomorrow night at least). It actually does get better if you wait patiently!

Captain Chaos

I was outside the same time CC and I couldnt beleive it, talk about dark, but at 1.20am it was a little late to start dragging kit out. The sky when the clouds cleared was so dark I only needed about 5 minutes and I could see tons, even the beehive was visible with my naked eye. Drat drat and drat again.

Archived