Field flattener advice for SW Equinox ED120

Hi,

I would like to purchase a field flattener for my SkyWatcher Equinox ED120 in combination with a modded Canon 450D.

I was looking at the German TS2 which looks great but at a price and wondered if there was any other combination that any of you have tried that works and is available to purchase now and not on backorder ;)

A friend of mine has just purchased a Baader MPCC Coma Corrector for his Newtonian but I am not sure if my Refractor is fast enough (F7) to benefit from this.

Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed and if anyone or company has something suitable for sale please point me in the right direction. I would also of course require all the coupling rings and associated plumbing too :)

Many thanks,

Steve

Hiya Bizi,

Yes I saw this and I asked about it together with the FLO adapter but was told they were out of stock :)

If anyone from FLO is reading this and can tell me otherwise I would be delighted to hear from you.

Steve

Archived