Skywatcher finderscope

I want to change the stadard finder scope on my 127 with a right angle finder scope, (When the scope is poiting skywards its very hard to see through the standard straight through finder!)

On the skywatcher website they show a black and white verison 8X50 FINDERSCOPE(RIGHT ANGLE), which I like as it will be a nice match for my scope, but when I search telescope website all I can find is the blue finish finderscopes, which won't match!

Can anyone point me towards somewhere that sells the black versions?

Thanks!

Try First Light Optics or Pulsar Optical for the black version of that finder as I bought mine from FLO and I have the RAFC and its brilliant and was having the same problems with you with the standard finder I got with my 127 Mak!

I have bought myself the 8x50 RA finderscope. Eventhough the picture on supplier's website was of the old blue version, I went there in person and got a black/white finish matching the black-diamond colour scheme Skywatcher currently has. The man told me that they get the black and white versions only as the Skywatcher no longer produces the blue ones, and that the picture on the website is, simply said, outdated. Furthermore, he told me the former finderscopes were 9x50. The blue ones match their old product line of blue OTAs. However, if I were you I would ask the supplier anyway, you never know whether they do not have some blue ones still in stock.

Archived