NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Meade 5000 SWA set on ABS (Caution!)

Stephen

I hope this is public service annoucement, though I fear I'm just going to be taken as bashing someone elses sale. Please feel free to remove mods if this isn't in form :)

This is a nice set, but you can get them cheaper new if you don't mind ordering from Germany.

ABS S/H : clicky

Astroshop : clicky

I love the look of the 28mm and I feel it would provide a good, cheaper alternative to the real UWA eyepieces that I also long after, i.e. the 28mm Skywatcher Nirvana, albeit with a smaller apparent FOV. I have totted up the costs on the German site and I could get the 28 for as little as £102! Unfortunately it will have to wait until at least next payday so hopefully the prices will not change until then.

I love the look of the 28mm and I feel it would provide a good, cheaper alternative to the real UWA eyepieces that I also long after, i.e. the 28mm Skywatcher Nirvana, albeit with a smaller apparent FOV. I have totted up the costs on the German site and I could get the 28 for as little as £102! Unfortunately it will have to wait until at least next payday so hopefully the prices will not change until then.

There's been a lot of positive comments on the SWAs recently which is why I felt the need to post the above.

So much so the 28mm is arriving on my doorstep tomorrow :)

Archived