NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Skywatcher Skyliner 150p Dob Arrived This Morning - My Plan

lighty89

So, my 150p I ordered from FLO yesterday arrive this morning by FedEx. Great that it was next day delivery, what was even better was the fact it was delivered at 6:45am! That is unheard of lol! Even better as everyone was off out for work so there was going to be no 'Attempted Delivery' note left...

So, as I was on 10-6 shifts at work this week I went back to bed for an hour, it was so hard to resist setting it up lol! But it gives me something look forward to after work!

At the moment I'm excited to start using it but wary of the weather, as it looks as though it could be cloudy. Which would be so unfortunate! As for the past 2 weeks it been pretty much clear nand I've been able to see Jupiter in the sky vert clearly, but had no telescope! So now I've got one its sods law that tonight its going to be cloudy here in Stoke!

Going to be keeping an eye on the weather all day!

So, my 150p I ordered from FLO yesterday arrive this morning by FedEx. Great that it was next day delivery, what was even better was the fact it was delivered at 6:45am! That is unheard of lol! Even better as everyone was off out for work so there was going to be no 'Attempted Delivery' note left...

So, as I was on 10-6 shifts at work this week I went back to bed for an hour, it was so hard to resist setting it up lol! But it gives me something look forward to after work!

At the moment I'm excited to start using it but wary of the weather, as it looks as though it could be cloudy. Which would be so unfortunate! As for the past 2 weeks it been pretty much clear nand I've been able to see Jupiter in the sky vert clearly, but had no telescope! So now I've got one its sods law that tonight its going to be cloudy here in Stoke!

Going to be keeping an eye on the weather all day!

Congrats on ya new scope im sure you will enjoy, from a fellow Stokey :)

Archived