Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help choosing a scope

kmurphy1981

Hi guys, I've been a longtime reader but this is my first post. I'm looking to upgrade my telescope (currently have a little orion spaceprobe 3 eq) to something bigger/better/more suited for deep sky and some photography

I was looking at the Celestron C8-NGT and have read positive and negative reviews/forum posts about its use for photography so I thought I'd ask for your opinions.

Thanks for any info/advice you can give!

I'd put this in the equipment help section if I were you. I've just written a piece on choosing an imaging rig for my website. It isn't posted there yet but I'll send you a copy if you like. PM me an email address.

Olly

I'd put this in the equipment help section if I were you. I've just written a piece on choosing an imaging rig for my website. It isn't posted there yet but I'll send you a copy if you like. PM me an email address.

Olly

One can only imagine what your recommendation would be ;).

I know what mine is! :BangHead:

Archived