Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A little more processing space

Dann

Fed up with having to flick between tutorials or guides and what I was working on I decided to have a reshuffle and give myself some more space (not that I have any data to play around with at the moment)

The TV on the right brings out much more detail than than my monitor does and for some reason I cant seem calibrate my monitors display to match.

Its a shame about the cables, I think there is a touch of OCD about me when it comes to cabling.

Flickr: largemonkey's Photostream

Well, there are some images that I haven't seen up there but it urges me to search further. Good scheme that I could not achieve due to working space both in and out of the scope location. I find that I need the laptop close by the scope for focussing, guiding etc despite 5m USB cables. Once set up then I can lay back and wait for multi long exposures to complete.

However, I'll keep your set up in mind.

Hi yeolde :BangHead:

Like you, I use my laptop outside to help with focusing etc.

I was just a little bored one day so I decided to put the two screens together. Ill have to see how I get on with it.

Archived