Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Printed Circuit Boards

rfdesigner

Hi

I'm looking at PCB manufacture... ultra cheap style

Normally at work we're dealing with high spec PCBs which cost £££ per board, not something I want to pay for on my scope driver project. The PCB suppliers we use for these offer quality and speed, but at a price, for myself this is not suitable.

So I've been hunting around for ultra-cheap options. I came across these guys:

Fusion PCB Service [PCB08511P] - $9.90 : Seeed Studio Bazaar, Boost ideas, extend the reach

I've had one reccomendation for them but maybe the DIYers here know of a better (cheaper) alternative.

I only need double sided PCBs and sizes are unlikely to be very large.

any suggestions?

Derek

Thank you all, a good choice there.

For 10 off, it looks like my origional suggestion can do it for ~$50 (I'll have to watch for hidden costs)

However PCBwing do seem to be a close second.

thanks

Derek

I'm not familiar with the UK and what's available, but in Aus a lot of advertisers place ads in Silicone Chip electronics magazine. Perhaps you have a similar mag in the UK and will find both advertisers and recommendations.

I've read up on a few of your projects and they are very interesting. My son is starting to consider using his Arduino for a few of the projects you have described.

Thanks!

Archived