NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

100mm omegon-h70head- libec t 77-eyepieces.

stuartsmith01

to split or not to split what is best. i have a very little used omegon 100mm 45degree binocular on a well used libec t77 tripod ,sound, but has a crack in one of the upper leg clamps i put two two heavy duty ties on it [works fine , spares are available from libec if needed ] the head a well used h70 this had a crack where one of the two handles fitted , now mended with a block of ali. the head works fine. the tripod has its spreader plus new rubbers and a homemade dolly ali and wood with 4.5 inch wheels, takes 2 min to remove the dolly and just use the tripod as is. also 2x antares w70 25mm eyepieces 2x 20mm wide angle [70 degree i think] .2x swa 70 degree 15mm. 2x b c and f 1.6 magni-max and two home made ali solar filters plus two optech padded lens covers. the whole thing looks awesome and is a joy to use. so is it best to split or sell as is ? !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived