bringing the toucam back out to play help please

Hi all

I have now recovered my trusty toucam pro webcam back from my daughter and her web camming computer days are numbered. What I would like to do is to get the toucam up and running with my skywatcher 200 newtonian. I have used it before on my old etx but am thinking that setting it up on my new scope would be slightly different. I am not worried about any software at the moment, what I am after is information on hard ware that I will need for the toucam to work on my scope, adaptors etc and specifics if possible due to focus lengths etc.

Any links you may have to specific sites would be most welcomed and may I thank you in advance for all your usual great help.

You'll need the 1.25 nosepiece and the software driver.

Also Registax or KCCD tools for the processing side..Mine comes to focus without a problem, you'll need a barlow or imagemate to increase focal length and image scale...

HTH :)

Greg

Archived