Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

MyMemory

tom33pr

A few weeks ago I decided to get a pair of binos and after some research I decided to get 10x50 Bressers (bak-4). Since MyMemory.com offered the most competitive price I decided to order with them.

The binoculars arrived after 3 days and were totally out of collimation. I sent an email describing the problem and within just a few hours I got a reply back - they kindly offered either a full refund or a replacement item. They also advised that the company has a prepaid, post free address so when returning the binos I only had to pay 77p to record the postage. The replacement arrived after further 3 days in a perfect condition.

I must say I was pretty impressed with he level of their customer support and the way they handled my case. I had similar experiences with various online shops but none of them acted this efficiently.

I'd recommend this shop to any on-line shoppers.

Archived