NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

more than i thought

nicnac

after checking out "where in the world are you?" and reading some of the posts here on SGL, i am pleasantly suprised on the number of people interested and active in the world of Astronomy.

Todays event, having a bit of show n tell with the mobile phone picture things with some of the staff whilst on fag break, (kiddies, dogs and the like) i scrolled over to a new picture and it was my TAL, mounted up and looking fine :p , one of the staff grumbled a bit and said "my fella is into all that, you ought to see my dining room, its full of telescopes and little glass things", i informed her they were eyepieces.

i have worked with Jo for a few years now and only just realised she is an astronomy widow.

so i promoted SGL in case Mr Tempest isnt aware of us

and of course, me being me, informed Jo about the absolute fantabulous TALs :)

ooooo

im supprised by the amount of people into astronomy, when i went to my astro club i was really supprised by the number and of the ages of the people there i was the youngest but what supprised me was i was treated as an equal :) which for a 22 year old dosent happen often

Archived