Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Aldi France selling Bresser 10-30x x 50 binoculars with tripod for 25 euros

jammin63

Hi all, just wanted to share that here in southern France, Aldi is selling a kit consisting of Bresser 10-30x x 50 binoculars with a tripod extendible to 1.61 m for 25 euros, including a transport case for both, and naturally an adapter for the tripod to mount the binoculars (the standard size threads), and 3 year warranty. I needed a new tripod anyway, and at this price to get some decent quality zoom binocs as part of the package seems a steal, even if the quality is "only" good. I can't really try it out tonight, since we're clouded over, but the optics indicated multicoated, whether this is really the full multicoated everyone wants in their quality optics is doubtful at this price, I'll have to dig deeper into the product specs to verify. Anyway, aren't zoom binoculars in their baseline position (i.e., for this one, 10x50) more or less the equivalent to a 10 x 50 nonzoom (which I have as well, from Nikon, but they are 10 years old)? The flexibility given by the zoom at this price seems to be worth it! Hopefully it will show up in your areas soon....

Archived