This is my eighth DS (and Messier) object since this fascinating new venture began for me in 11/18, and I like the colours in this final version of M29. I had 3 hours of data to choose from, but settled on only eighty minutes because I found that additional data did little to enhance the main cluster while on the other hand washing it out somewhat with more vivid stars in the surrounding field. This is the only case I've had so far where I found that less data exposed the object more appealingly. But that's just me.
1h 20m of 2m exposures at 800i and 50 each of dark, flat, and bias from DSS to PS, taken with the modded Canon T6i (and IDAS LPS-D1) and SW 100 EvoStar with .85x reducer/flattener (765fl).