I've never tried imaging the Pelican Nebula in narrowband before so this was my first attempt. Since it was nearly a full moon I decided to limit the image capture to Ha data. This was also my first image after my recent adjustment of spacing between my field flattener/reducer and CCD (according to CCDInspector, the aspect ratio of my stars is now more consistent which I took to be a good sign). The image is processed via a combination of smartsharpen, noise reduction, unsharp mask, High Pass Filter and HDR toning. I was quite impressed by the HDR toning effect on the lighter parts of the image. I like the overall result, particular the details and the slight 3D effect.
LIGHTS: 8 x 1800s Ha; FLATS: 40; BIAS: 100; DARKS: 30 all at -20C.