EPs for SW 100ED

hi

I've finally decided on the SW 100ED on a EQ3-2 mount and will be used for visual use only.

The scope comes with...

Eyepiece Supplied (2"): 28mm LES

2”/50.8mm Di-Electric Star Diagonal

Even from reading the sticky on EPs I'm still a little stuck on what additional EPs to get with the purchase. I was looking for to cover low, medium and high power so wanted to add just the 2 EPs to complement the supplied 2" 28mm.

Also not sure if I need to purchase a "1.25 adaptor so I can use "1.25 EPs, does the supplied kit allow "1.25 EPs anyway? or should I stick to "2 EPs anyway? but there does'nt seem to be any less than 20mm.

Any recommendations would be appreciated, especially EP set-ups of 100ED owners.

thanks

oh and the EQ3-2 mount, after a previous post I was being advised either EQ3 or EQ5 and after much thought I'm assuming an EQ3-2 would be fine just for this scope and visual use... still open to advice though on this!

Archived