help help help newbie

hi all im totally new to this , and im currently looking to buy a telescope im watching one on ebay a Skywatcher Autotracking 127 Telescope

here's where i need help, i would like to use it for landscapes i live high up overlooking the sea , but on investagation if i was to look thru lens it be upside down is there a way to fix this maybe special lens , all help appreciated as im a complete beginner thx andy

here's where i need help, i would like to use it for landscapes i live high up overlooking the sea , but on investagation if i was to look thru lens it be upside down is there a way to fix this maybe special lens , all help appreciated as im a complete beginner thx andy

Andy, what you are after is called a Terrestrial Telescope. These contain additional elements (glass lenses) that correct the inverted image so that it's right way up and reads left to right. Terrestrial telescopes can be used for astronomy, but because the tend to be small objectives, and lower magnification, and have the extra lenses in don't perform as well as a true astonomical scope

Archived