Celestron Nexstar

Unfortunetly I have never purchased the ep set, but ive seen a number of threads on here regarding them. Some people really rate them and others hate them but unfortunetly I cant comment.

Personally id prefer a smaller set of eps that get alot of use because I can almost guarentee you wont like every single one in that set. Televue have some really nice plossls and you could get 3 of them for the same price as the set. I feel you would deffinetly get more joy from looking through a few slightly better eps than a whole set of cheap ones

Steve

Currently i have a barlow 2x, 6mm and 25mm, i dont think either are of good quality, the 6mm cant see athing through...lol

So what sort of pieces would be good to start with....cant afford to buy something then it be no good, not again, lol i very understanding and supportive wife would not be happy...lol, just in case she reads this......

Shaun

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For EP´s go for a few better quality ones rather than a set. You can pick up secondhand TV Plossls for around 50 quid each, and they will last you a life time.

Hi Tosh,

Same question to you!

Currently i have a barlow 2x, 6mm and 25mm, i dont think either are of good quality, the 6mm cant see athing through...lol

So what sort of pieces would be good to start with....cant afford to buy something then it be no good, not again, lol i very understanding and supportive wife would not be happy...lol, just in case she reads this......

Shaun

Ordered mine too, we'll have to keep in touch and compare notes!:)

Hi,

Well my order arrived all complete, and i took of cover and connected adaptor(see morgan website for info) excellent.

Now for an old Laptop, getting it updated with AV, then wipe all old rubbish off, download software, and would it be too easy to say, "we are rolling" my wife thinks so!

Archived