NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Moonwatch with GuildfordAS 13th November

Axatl

Hi all, everyone is welcome to join in the fun with Guildford AS at another of our very well attended and popular free observing events. Saturday 13th November, from 7.30 to (notionally) 10.30 (probably midnight plus!) at a beauty spot just outside of Guildford's light pollution: Newlands Corner, Shere Road, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8SE. By all means bring a scope, or just come to lend a hand or look through our scopes - which will include an 18" Obsession. Through the kind offices of Surrey Wildlife Trust we will be using the Visitor Centre for hot drinks, videos and displays and to answer the public's questions about astronomy. Hope to see you there and remember to wrap up warm! More details and poster at www.guildfordas.org

• 2 weeks later...
It's tomorrow but I think the weather is not going to be good

I've had a day off today so there I am thinking it's Saturday and only had one day left before work again :)

I agree that the weather is looking poor for tomorrow. I hope it changes for you and you get a view of something through the Obsession. Maybe the moon terminator and/or Jupiter could be seen through gaps in the clouds?

Archived