NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi, is it safe to come in?

Rob998

I suppose I'd better explain the "Little Monster" sobriquet! I'm a biker and I own a Ducati 998 (hence Rob998). Ducati make another model called the Monster, so it just seemed a natural step to give my kids the "Little Monsters" nickname when I talk about them on the bikers fora I go to.

I know, I'm a little bit sad....:icon_eek:

And thanks again to everyone for the fantastic welcome you've given me! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update, I've just bought an "as new" Celestron Astromaster 130EQ off the bay of fleas for £75! Used once & put back in the box apparently! From the photos it does look to be in as new condition, so I'm a very Happy Bunny! Thank god for people who can't spell properly when posting up their items! Every other Celestron I've seen went for nearer to £100 or more! I suppose the fact that he won't post it helped suppress the value too. Anyway he's only about 40 minutes away so that's not a problem for me!

I'm all excited now!

Well, I went & collected the 'scope today. It's as good as it was described, it looks like it's brand new, there's even the protective plastic film still on it!

Mrs Rob has made me put it away until Christmas Eve, when Santa will re-assemble it & hide it under a big sheet in the conservatory!

The Little Monster is going to go into orbit when she sees it on Christmas morning!

Archived