Potential missus problems......

gary1968

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a leaf out of the Amish community's Barn Raising idea ! Get some food and booze in, then get a half doz mates round for a pier raising :)

Just makes sure they've skills and do the job before the food and booze :D

Thanks for the replies folks, we (she) has decided that the 8" aircon duct wont do so I have to get something a bit less bulky, maybe 4 or 6" steel pipe instead. So, a wee rake round the workshop is required to find said pipe.

A suitable ornament wiil have to be found and modded so that it can bolt onto the pier adaptor.

Gary

how about an telescope? im sure it would make a wonderfull talkng point for any visitors that your partner may have. you could say its a sculpture in memeory of all those who have dedicated their lives to the study of the skies :)

and then she could use it as your tombstone after she had finished putting her point of view across :D

Take a leaf out of the Amish community's Barn Raising idea ! Get some food and booze in, then get a half doz mates round for a pier raising :D

Just makes sure they've skills and do the job before the food and booze :)

Oooerr, not sure I've got half a dozen mates. :)

Yep, luckily I've had some offers of help from local astro pals and I intend to take them up on it!

Well, the summer house was delivered today, just gotta wait till the bloomin' rain stops to get it built. Blinky has foolishly agreed to help dig the hole and concrete the pier in so I'll be calling on him soon to get that done, cheers Craig.

Pics to follow when completed.

Gary

Archived