NGC7000 ish

so after more guiding issues,  i tried a two panel mosiac of NA and Pelican nebulas last night. 2 hours on each. on nearing end of 1st panel's two hours, i logged into my astromac to find the login screen - it must have rebooted :( 

here's my result and im quite shocked at how 'sharp' it looks, especially considering my guiding. couldn't photometric colour calibrate it as im not entirely sure what i got yet lol. 

also a free mars and jupiter because after assuming they were planes for a few minutes i thought why not ? :)

image.thumb.jpeg.55494f50eec4281ee3e116fb88199d6a.jpeg

about 10 x 3 sec stacked for mars and jupiter. about 3 seconds too long from the looks of it :)

image.thumb.jpeg.1e571a91a490de3a4fb8c5af9bcefa78.jpeg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Elp said:

Quite a nice result.

Your planetary skills need more work... ;)

look at the SIZE of mars though  :)

also have to go plate solve in telescopious so I can try and photometric colour calibrate it. The ngc7000 ish image, not mars and Jupiter :)

Edited by TiffsAndAstro
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Also did 930 seconds of 30sec subs on pleides and while it's early days it's looking good. 

ok, so in the scheme of things, this is not good. but it might be my bestest image. quick stretch (in daylight), all 930 seconds worth....

image.thumb.jpeg.d26e13b45fcfb899df6bcfb5644f292f.jpeg

Edited by TiffsAndAstro
  • Like 1